Solar water heaters are all-glass evacuated solar domestic water system combined with heat pipes. The selective coating in the inner cover of the evacuated tubes ensures high energy absorption and low heat radiance losses, which convert solar energy into heat energy and transfer to heat pipe by aluminum fin. The liquid in the heat pipe change into vapour by heating, the vapour goes up within the heat pipe. When heat is exchanging between the condenser end of the heat pipe with the water in the tank, it turns into liquid again, then comes down to the base of the heat pipe, this cycle continuously repeats as long as the sun shines. In this way the heat is transferred from heat pipe to the cold water in the tank. When the hot water can be obtained by injecting cold water from the bottom of the tank.
The evacuated tubular collector with heat pipes can be quasi-tracking in four seasons, the collector will be in operation as long as sun shines. Solar water heaters can be in service all year round even in cold climate areas resulted in that heat pipes transfer heat in one direction only within the collector.
- Highly efficient absorber of high performance with daily average efficiency over 50%;
- Start up quickly, heat pipe transfer the heat energy into the storage tank in one direction.
- Withstand pressure of 0.6 MPa, can be connected directly with city water pipe.
- Higher daily efficiency.
- The storage tank and the heat pipe are metallic sealed;
- No water inside the evacuated tubes; the solar water heater can still in service even with several tubes breakage;
- Stainless steel inner cylinder stands 100,000 fatigue tests without any distortion;
- Highly efficient insulation with polyurethane foam;
- Simple structure, easy to assembly and install, diffuse flat plate reflector can be assembled easily with its module structure;
- Can be used all year round in the cold climate;
- Can be used together with Auxiliary electric boost;
- Automatically controlled;
- Long service life, can be used as long as 15 years;
- Large-scale solar hot water system can be installed either with parallel or series connections
Pressure water tank
Length of tank: 1840mm
Inner/outer diameter of tank: Φ360mm/Φ470mm
Numbers of tube: 24
Collector area: 3.08
Outer tank material: galvanized steel sheet, surface plastic painting aluminum, electrophoresis
Insulating layer: foaming polyurethane, thickness: 55mm
Thermal conductivity: 0.022w/m.k
Inner tank: stainless steel(SUS 304) components C: ≤ 0.07% Cr: 17.00~19.00% Ni: 8.00~10.00%
Sealing rubber: 110 methyl silicone rubber with vinyl
Dustproof rubber: EPDM
Frame: Aluminum alloy or Stainless steel
Collector tilt angel: 45°
Tailstock: Nylon 66
Daily efficiency: > 50%
Heat loss coefficient: 10W/
Working pressure: < 0.6MPa
Electric booster: 1500W, optional
Structure: all glass concentric dual tube structure. Glass material: borosilicate glass
Out tube diameter and thickness: 58±0.7mm/ 1.8mm
Inner tube diameter and thickness: 47±0.7mm; 1.6mm
Length of tube 1800(±5mm);
construction:gradual change of SS-C/CU selective complex absorptive absorptive coating
Absorbing rate :>93% Emitance: <8%(80ºC)
Vacuum degree:P<5x10-3 Pa
Solar radiance exposure :≤2.8MJ/M2
Get the calories:9.1MJ/M2
Average heat loss :≤8.6W/(M3.K)
Bearing hailstone ability: hailstone diameter 25mm.
Lifetime: Over 15 years
Don’t let a limited budget keep you from getting the comfort equipment you need for your home or business，Sign up to receive our Solar energy expertise by solar pros!