Views:2 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-04-29 Origin:Site
China's northern winter heating with a large number of coal combustion, aggravated air pollution. So, is there any clean renewable energy for winter heating? What about solar heating? Can it be promoted on a large scale?
Solar heating is also called solar heating in simple terms. It is to use flat solar panels, heat pipe vacuum tube solar energy, solar energy, such as equipment, to absorb the sun's radiation energy, heat the hot water in the collection, then supply hot water to the end of the fever, such as the floor heating system, radiator, etc., make the room a higher temperature.
At present, the proportion of solar heating system in the country is less than one in a thousand. Solar heating system is composed of outdoor solar heating system and indoor computer intelligent control system. The energy of solar radiation is absorbed by the collector and then transferred to the water in the pipe. After the water absorbs heat, the temperature rises and exists in the water tank. When water temperature meets heating temperature requirement, direct supply heating. Solar radiation is affected by natural conditions such as day and night, season, latitude and altitude, as well as random factors such as rainy weather. It is intermittent and unstable. If the indoor temperature is not enough in rainy weather or at night, auxiliary energy, such as electricity and natural gas, can be started to heat the water in the water tank. "If the proportion of solar heating efficiency is less than 50%, it can't be called solar heating basically, but can only be called solar auxiliary heating, the current efficiency is generally higher than 70%.
Consumers of solar heating can be divided into residential customers and unit users. Residential customers are divided into urban residential, rural residential and villa type residential; unit users are divided into workshop, office building, school, hospital and so on. In the concrete design of solar energy heating system, the need to consider the area, the types of projects, such as villa, factory, school, the layout and structure (brick, steel structure, layer number, higher), water (tap water or well water), auxiliary power (electricity, gas, biomass, etc.), the requirement of temperature and heating time, etc.
Solar heating, is the use of energy collection equipment. The absorption of solar radiation energy, heating equipment in the water, and supply the hot water to the heating end, so that the room temperature rise.
In the design of solar heating systems, many people do understand the difference between solar heating and solar hot water systems, which provide domestic hot water for the home. For example, solar heating USES the circulation pump circulation instruction, and the solar hot water is the faucet pressure start instruction. Putting solar hot water command on a solar heating system can cause problems like not working, or breaking down and scrapping the system after several months of frequent work.
There are a lot of solar heating practitioners unknowingly into a misunderstanding, that the higher the temperature of hot water, the better, in fact, it is not. The temperature of hot water should be defined in the range of 40 ~ 60 c. Some collectors can heat water to more than 100 degrees Celsius and turn it into steam, but that can put too much pressure on the system and increase the chance of failure. There is expert advice that choose collector to consider heat, heat loss amount and effective utilization, not to say that the more expensive the better, not hot as soon as possible. The selection of auxiliary energy should also consider the convenience and cost of users. Some places are suitable for electricity, while some houses can only use gas. Some rural users choose biogas or biomass boilers. Equipment costs, late fee, life and failure rate, will affect the efficiency of solar heating.
The core of solar heating technology lies in the computer intelligent control system and the optimization design of the whole system. The computer intelligent control system is responsible for the comprehensive management of solar collector, auxiliary energy, water tank and circulation system, which play the biggest role in improving the utilization rate of solar energy and reducing auxiliary energy consumption.
How to judge the solar heating system? Ordinary consumers will be more difficult to identify, in order to protect their own rights and interests, it is best to find a professional solar heating company, signed more than 2 years warranty contracts. As to system stand or fall, it can be seen in the following standards.
1. The temperature. The temperature that the user requires to reach stably before purchase is consistent with the temperature that the seller promises to achieve according to the purchased configuration. The temperature can be reached stable even in the coldest winter or rainy day after installation. However, consumers should be on guard against is that some people in the market with solar hot water project fish eyes mixed beads, dressed as "solar heating".
2. Electricity consumption or other auxiliary energy consumption. Whether or not the auxiliary energy can be saved, how much energy can be saved, and whether or not it can be perfectly combined with solar energy are the basis for the success of the heating system. In practice, solar heating system consumes 2000 ~ 3000 KWH in a heating season, which is the power consumption recognized by most users.
3. Failure rate, safety, automation and standardization. Designers should have a detailed understanding of local climate, properties of houses with different structures and different heating habits, and make reasonable planning and design through computer language, so as to achieve low failure and high safety through the combination of variable and constant number.
4. Hot water protection. The total heat of solar heating is much more than solar hot water, so in the case of most of the heat is transferred to heat, but also to ensure that the user's hot water, which is also a factor must be considered.
5. Costs and benefits. One-time investment of solar heating is similar to that of central heating, but the latter cost is lower than that of central heating, which is obviously lower than that of electric boilers and oil-fired and gas-fired boilers. In residential areas, schools, office buildings large application, the initial investment in solar heating is about 24,000-30,000 yuan per 100 square meters. Later period charge basically comes from auxiliary energy, a heating season (4 months) electric bill is every 100 square metre at 1200 ~ 1500 yuan. No matter how large the heating scale, it can be compared with various heating methods in terms of prime costs and late fees. Generally speaking, the life of the boiler and air conditioning is 5 ~ 8 years, if the use of heating and cooling air conditioning for heating, a heating season will cost about 5,500 yuan of electricity.
Solar heating systems have a life span of about 15 years and can recover costs in three to six years, with a significant price advantage -- especially in areas where large areas are installed with government subsidies.
At present, the main obstacle to the promotion of solar heating is the relatively high price in the early stage. Moreover, public awareness is also relatively low. Government departments at all levels that have the right to make purchasing decisions often do not know what brands are reliable in the market, and there is no unified and effective monitoring and evaluation standard. "Some companies' products are good in the first year but scrapped in the second year, mainly due to design and quality problems, but often such projects leave a bad impression on local governments and users that solar heating is unreliable."
Vacuum solar tubes are devices that collect solar radiation energy
The environmental benefit of solar heating is very good, but the installation of solar heating project cannot be blindly promoted, not all houses are suitable for solar heating, should be adapted to local conditions. Some particularly bleak, poor insulation or hvac system problems of the house, it is best not to do solar heating. Because these houses with other heating methods are difficult to achieve user satisfaction heating effect.
It is understood that some sales agents do not inform the manufacturers of this information in advance. Even the poor insulation of the house is also used for solar heating. If the desired room temperature is not achieved, disputes may arise. Use low configuration to do large area to warm oneself, also be undesirable. Some business personnel because the user budget is low, when the quotation reduces the solar energy and the auxiliary energy disposition, also some users to be able to reduce the expense, under-reports the heating area, causes the acceptance difficulty, the project payment recovery difficulty, the user disaffection to complain or requests to return goods and so on the question.
"This is what we should pay special attention to before construction." Experts caution that employees or agents must be avoided in order to receive orders and exaggerated, leaving a pile of unfinished projects, return claims and other issues. If the manufacturer does not have the corresponding technology and excellent products, do not blindly accept orders. In addition, manufacturers and agents must not be some of the so-called invention and irresponsible experts confused, put some bad results into the market products, so as to avoid the benefit of the moment and the mistake.
On current solar energy heating market, the quantity that a few manufacturer, agent are in solar energy collector only, the size of cistern, electric the power that heats wait for apparent system configuration to make an issue of, did not break through technical bottleneck, the result is immersed in "every year copy others, project each deficient" odd circle. At present, only a few enterprises and agents in China have relatively mature solar heating technology, which has reached the basic requirements of national heating: it can reach 18 degrees Celsius or above under the condition of full climate in winter, the cost in the early and late stage is acceptable to users, the failure rate of operation is less than 1%, and it can be mass produced, sold and installed. So remind consumer, choose good solar energy heating product, must look for those have qualification attestation, have more than two years of qualified installation instances of many areas, and must pass a test of two heating season at least and product.
Inquiry E-Mail: email@example.com
Don’t let a limited budget keep you from getting the comfort equipment you need for your home or business，Sign up to receive our Solar energy expertise by solar pros!