Views:5 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-07 Origin:Site
For a long time, the solar water heater industry has entered a low threshold, and counterfeit and shoddy products have become rampant. At present, there are hundreds of brands of solar water heaters on the market, which are dazzling and can't distinguish between good and bad. In August 2010, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine conducted a sampling inspection of solar water heater products, and announced the results to the outside world. After understanding the process and content of the national sampling inspection, after the industry's summary and research, it is recommended that consumers follow the following steps. , will be able to buy a satisfactory product.
For a long time, the solar water heater industry has entered a low threshold, and counterfeit and shoddy products have become rampant. At present, there are hundreds of brands of solar water heaters on the market, which are dazzling and can't distinguish between good and bad. In August 2010, the General Administration of Quality Supervision, Inspection and Quarantine conducted a sampling inspection of solar water heater products, and announced the results to the outside world. After understanding the process and content of the national sampling inspection, after the industry's summary and research, it is recommended that consumers follow the following steps , will be able to buy a satisfactory product.
First of all, we must look at product quality and technical indicators:
1.In the thermal performance index, the higher the average daily efficiency, the better, and the lower the average heat loss coefficient, the better.
2. Carefully observe the coating on the glass tube in the vacuum tube. This coating is called solar selective absorption coating. The coating with good quality is uniform in color, the film layer has no scratches, no peeling or peeling, and there is no glass. Stone or nodule phenomenon, the support member supporting the inner glass tube is placed right and not loose.
3. Pay attention to the pipe spacing between the vacuum tubes, generally the center distance of the two tubes is about 80mm.
4. Pay attention to whether the design of the product can make full use of the heat absorption surface of the vacuum tube, and whether the vacuum tube can receive the light to the greatest extent.
5. Generally speaking, in winter and in the absence of sunlight, it is necessary to use electric heating devices. Therefore, products with electrical safety design should also be selected.
6. Check the thickness of the water tank insulation layer. The thickness of the flat insulation layer should be ≥50mm, and the overall foam insulation of polyurethane is best. Polyurethane foam is light yellow, a bit like sponge, foam has more uniform pores, and has a certain elasticity by hand extrusion, but the insulation layer is too soft, indicating that its density is small, which is not conducive to heat preservation.
7. The design of the bracket for domestic solar water heaters should be reasonable and should have sufficient strength and rigidity to ensure sufficient load-bearing capacity. Many solar water heaters have some serious problems in wind-resistant design and product quality, resulting in serious losses such as blowing, collapse, and vacuum tube crushing.
Finally, look at the needs of your family:
1.The number of permanent residents in the home should also be taken into account when purchasing to determine the water capacity of the solar water heaters purchased. Generally, the standard of 40 liters of water per person is suitable. In addition, you should ask the seller when purchasing. The water capacity they refer to refers to the total water capacity or the actual water capacity. The difference between the two.
2. We must pay attention to the use of winter as a standard, look at the amount of hot water that can be provided in winter, how the winter tank insulation effect, not the price. Therefore, when consumers choose solar water heaters, don't let dealers take their noses. They must use winter as a standard and choose products that are easy to use all the year round.
1. When the vacuum tube is in the air, the temperature inside the tube can reach 250 °C. Therefore, when there is no water in the water tank or the first water supply, it must be carried out before sunrise or half an hour after the sun sets.
2. Pay attention to regularly check whether the components such as pipes and vents of the water heater are working properly. In areas with severe atmospheric pollution or large, dry sand, the vacuum tubes should be flushed regularly.
3. Non-professionals should not easily move, load and unload the whole machine to avoid damage to key components. At the end of the installation, the first time the water must be in the morning or at night, the temperature of the vacuum tube is high due to air drying, and suddenly entering the cold water will cause a “burst”. The water in the water tank should be kept at a certain amount to avoid air drying and affect the life of the glass vacuum tube.
4. We must pay attention to the regular system sewage, to prevent pipeline blockage; and clean the water tank to ensure clean water. When draining, just ensure that the drain valve is opened when the water inlet is normal, until the drain valve flows out of clean water.
5. For vacuum tube solar water heaters, always check the vacuum degree of the vacuum tube or whether the inner glass tube is broken. When the vacuum tube's helium-titanium getter becomes black, it means that the vacuum is reduced, the collector tube needs to be replaced, and the reflector should be cleaned at the same time. If the heat absorbing coating of the collector is damaged or peeled off, it should be repaired in time. All brackets, pipes, etc. are painted once a year to prevent corrosion.
6. Be careful to prevent boring. The circulation system stops circulation and is called boring. The boring will cause the internal temperature of the collector to rise, damage the coating, deform the insulation layer of the box, and the glass rupture occurs. The cause of boring may be blocked by the circulating pipe; in the natural circulation system, the cold water supply may be insufficient, and the water level in the hot water tank is lower than that of the upper circulation pipe; in the forced circulation system, the circulation pump may stop working.
7. If the all-weather hot water system is equipped with an auxiliary heat source, the auxiliary heat source unit and the heat exchanger should be checked regularly for normal operation. If the auxiliary heat source is heated by the electric heating tube, make sure that the leakage protection device works reliably before use, otherwise it cannot be used. For the heat pump-solar heating system, it should also check whether the heat pump compressor and fan work properly.
Inquiry E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let a limited budget keep you from getting the comfort equipment you need for your home or business，Sign up to receive our Solar energy expertise by solar pros!