Views:0 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-11-14 Origin:Site
Solar energy has many uses in meeting people's living needs, such as power generation, heating, heating water and so on. Solar water heater is the most mature technology, the highest thermal efficiency and the most popular product in the market among many solar energy heat utilization equipment. However, the market share of solar water heaters in China is not very high compared with electric and gas water heaters. The main reason is that there are some problems in the product itself and its popularization and application. If the problem of pipeline emptying is not solved properly, it will directly affect the use of low-level households. Therefore, the application of residential solar water heater in residential areas will directly affect the development prospects of solar water heaters and the development and utilization of renewable resources. Therefore, it is of great practical significance to solve the technical problems of residential solar water heater application in residential areas, and it will produce good economic, social and environmental benefits. In this paper, the application and installation of residential solar water heater are analyzed.
The main points of the analysis are as follows：
☄ Application of residential solar water heater
☄ How can you Install residential solar water heater
☄ Maintenance of residential solar water heater
1. The installation and use of residential solar water heaters are related to the duration of sunshine, intensity of sunshine and geographical location in this area. Only by combining the characteristics of the region and determining the best angle of use of solar water heaters, can we ensure the best effect of sunlight reception and household use.
2. The design, installation and acceptance of solar hot water system have no corresponding standards and specifications at present. Most residential districts adopt the state of post-installation and disorderly installation. Roof water tanks, collectors and brackets are placed in disorder, and pipelines are exposed, which seriously affects the beauty of the facade and the overall image of the district, and even affects the architectural style of the whole city.
3. Residential solar water heater's pipeline emptying adopts check exhaust valve, which integrates water supply and pipeline emptying into one valve. It can ensure the emptying effect and achieve the effect of hot water as soon as it opens, but the use process is tedious, which directly affects the use of low-level households.
4. Installation of residential solar water heater will cause leakage of roof, destroy roof insulation layer, and the installation of pipelines will cause chaotic situation of roof.
1.1 Prepare construction tools. For example: screwdriver, wrench, electric drill, etc.
1.2. Open the water heater package and check whether the fittings are complete according to the packing list.
2. Mounting bracket
2.1. Selection of installation location.
2.2. Assembly bracket.
2.3. After installing the water tank and vacuum tube, check all the screws and tighten them.
3. Fixed bracket
5. Generally, cement piers, expansion bolts or steel wire rope fixing brackets are used. Of course, the best fixing method should be chosen in the case of a more own roof.
4. Installation of water tank
4.1. Installation of electric heating.
4.2. Firstly, put the water tank on the barrel bracket of the assembled house, connect the water tank with the barrel bracket by bolts, tighten the connecting nut between the shelf and the barrel bracket, so that the distance between the two ends of the water tank and the left and right ends of the bracket is equal, the central line of the vacuum pipe is parallel to the front bracket plane, and then put the silicone rubber sealing ring into the flanging hole of the inner barrel.
5. Installation of vacuum tubes
5.1. Pipe seat installation.
6. Connect hot and cold water pipes
6.1. Entangle the tape at the inlet and outlet, then put on the fittings and link the solar energy special pipeline.
6.2. The electric tracer is closely attached to the outer wall of the pipeline and is fastened with viscous tape.
6.3. Install the sensor in the water level gauge hole of the water tank mall, and use thick polyethylene rubber-plastic pipe as insulation on the outside of the pipeline.
6. 6.4. Water in solar water tank is connected by tap water.
7.1. Electric heating wiring.
7.2. Electric tropical wiring.
8. Installation of Intelligent Controller
8.2. The signal line excuses of the sensor signal line and the control box are docked and inserted firmly according to the label.
8.3. The constant temperature mixed water solenoid valve should be installed horizontally, and the connection of the solenoid valve should be connected to the terminal of the control box separately.
9. Debugging and running
After installation, turn on the power supply of the controller and run. If it's all right, pack up your tools and clean up. Finally, calculate and record the indoor installation parts and quantity, and verify with the owner. If it is correct, please sign for approval.
What maintenance matters should we pay attention to when we use them? How can we make them last longer?
1. There is much smoke and dust in the air above and around the residential solar water heater , and there is much dust on the surface of the collector. Processing method: Remove the shield or re-select the installation location, where the pollution is serious, users should regularly wipe the solar energy.
2. The upper water valve is not tightly closed. The tap water (cold water) ejects hot water from the water tank and causes the water temperature to decrease. Processing method: Maintenance or replacement of water valve.
3. In order to ensure the normal use of the water heater, the safety valve should be maintained at least once a month to ensure the normal pressure relief of the safety valve.
4. Regularly carry out system sewage discharge to prevent pipeline blockage; and clean the water tank to ensure the water quality is clean. When sewage is discharged, as long as the normal intake is ensured, the sewage valve is opened and the clean water is discharged from the sewage valve.
5. Check regularly at least once a year for safety performance and other potential hazards.
With the deepening of the national requirements for building energy conservation and the gradual improvement of people's awareness of environmental protection, people's requirements for energy consumption of new residential buildings are becoming more and more stringent, including a series of measures such as reducing the heat transfer coefficient of building envelope, limiting the shape coefficient of residential buildings, and actively utilizing solar energy, among which the application of residential solar water heater is becoming more and more important. It has been paid attention to by everyone. This paper makes a simple analysis of the application and maintenance of residential solar water heater, hoping to help you to some extent.
Inquiry E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t let a limited budget keep you from getting the comfort equipment you need for your home or business，Sign up to receive our Solar energy expertise by solar pros!