This kind of project solar collector is vacuum tube collector. It is widely used on commercial project for a hotel, school or a swimming pool.
1. Inner tank: Stainless steel SUS304 food grade; 0.4mm thickness
2. Outer tank: Stainless steel SUS304 food grade; 0.4mm thickness
3. Insulation: Polyurethane foam layer
4. Tube: 47*1500mm, or 58*1800mm
1. Compulsive recycling means help the system collector absorb the sun energy and transfers it to water tank efficiently
2. High working efficiency: With the scientific principle, the heat energy can be transferred to water tank on time
3. Saving energy: Choosing Germany original pump, the electricity consumption is very litter, just only several cents every day
4. One pump, two functions: Increasing pressure and recycling
5. Operation easily with an intelligent controller and digital display
6. Beautiful appearance and easy to be installed
Principles and characteristics:
1. Auto charging water: Charging water by solenoid valve. When reach the setting time and setting water level, the solenoid valve will start to charge water till the tank is full of water
2. Temperature difference circulation: When solar collector temperature is 10 higher than tank temperature, circulation pump will start to inject cold water from tank to the collectors, so hot water in the collectors will go to the tank, When temperature difference is lower than 3 circulation pump will stop.
3. Anti-freezing circulation: When circulation pipe temperature is lower than setting data, temperature difference pump will start to inject hot water from tank to the circulation pipe, When the circulation pipe temperature is higher than setting data, the pump will stop.
4. Electrical heater assistant: When water temperature in the tank is below the setting data at the setting time the electrical heater will start to heat water till reach the setting data.
5. Pipe circulation: When outlet pipe temperature is lower than setting data, pipe circulation pump P2 will start to inject hot water of the tank into the tank, make sure that when you open the water tap you will have hot water.