Solar Energy Heater Reliable, efficient, twin-glass solar tubes
3. Copper heat pipes for rapid heat transfer
4. Easy plug-in installation
5. Maintenance Free
6. Suitable for mains pressure water (up to 8 bar/116psi)
7. Corrosion resistant silver brazed copper header
8. All stainless steel frame (304 2B grade SS)
9. Powder coated (black, brown or silver) aluminium casing
10. Stable solar conversion throughout the day (tubes passively track the sun)
11. The perfect solar collector for domestic solar water heater systems
12. Ideal for commercial solar water heating applictions
How It Works
The operation of the AP solar collector is very simple.
Solar Absorption: Solar radiation is absorbed by the solar tubes and converted into heat.
Solar Heat Transfer: Heat pipes conduct the heat from within the solar tube up to the header pipe.
Solar Energy Storage: Water is ciruclated through the header, via intermittent pump cycling. Each time the water circulates through the header the temperatures is raised by 5-10oC / 9-18oF. Throughout the day, the water in the storage tank is gradually heated.