1. Tinox technic
2. Copper absorber with selective bluetec, treatment welded by ultrasonic to a grid collector.
3. 15 year lifetime
1. Absorbing welding is carried out by induction.
2. The frame is 100% extruded and high quality anodized tempered solar glass of high resistance and low emissivity back cover made up pf thermal polyethylene.
3. Flat plate solar system uses high efficient absorber with blue titanium coating which imported from Tinox in Germany.
4. The special whole plate with ultrasonic welding technology makes the collector more beautiful, efficient and durable.
Aperture area 1.82
Absorption area 1.75
Capacity of cooper pipe 1.7L
Transparent cover Ordinary glass Gyrosigma
Aperture rate ≥ 91%
Thickness transparent cover 3.6mm
Absorber Black Chrome Plating
Thickness of Frame Aluminum 0.35mm(915*1915)
Heat absorption rate 91± 2%
Emission rate 9± 2%
Welding technics between copper pipe and absorber
Laser welding from Bluetec (spot welding double pitch 4mm)
Head tubes Φ 22*1
Riser tubes Grid typeΦ 10*1
Insulation materials Fiber glass
Insulation thickness 20mm
Alloy frame material Aluminum-magnesium(thickness 1mm)
Frame color Black, bronze, silver and white
Backplate materials Rust embossed aluminum
Backplate thickness 0.3mm
Sealing material EPDM
Heat Medium Pure water or glycol medium
Testing pressure of inner circulating 1.2 MPa
Working pressure of inner circulating 0.6MPa
Operation temperature 170